Why Use An REINT Agent

Thanks to a number of REINT initiatives the public can have full confidence that their interests will be protected when they use a REINT agent to sell, purchase or lease a property.

Documents and Forms

REINT owns and controls the standardised documentation used by most agents in all areas of real estate practice. These forms and contracts are frequently updated to reflect the changing regulatory environment and to ensure that clients of REINT members are protected.


A Trained Professional

When selling or leasing your home or investment property you need someone skilled in marketing, negotiating and communication. REINT encourages its members and their staff to continually update their education and professional training.

REINT members have access to professional development courses to keep them up to date with industry developments and marketing trends. This is to ensure REINT members can provide the best level of service and expertise to meet your needs.


Accurate Market Information

Having the latest market information and access to historical trends is critical to getting the right selling or rental price. REINT works closely with the Australian Valuer's Office and the Northern Territory Government to maintain the most current and extensive information on all aspects of the Territory property market. Only REINT members and subscribers to the RELM (Real Estate Local Market analysis) have automatic access to this industry intelligence.



By listing your property with an REINT agent can you advertise it for sale on the realestate.com.au website and other relevant property portals.

Realestate.com.au is Australia's leading real estate portal. No other website in the Northern Territory has as much current, detailed, research information on the local housing market.

If your property isn't on Realestate.com.au, then you're missing out on significant market exposure and many potential buyers and tenants.


Professional Insurance

For the protection of consumers of real estate services REINT members are required as a condition of licensing to hold professional indemnity insurance.

Scroll Up